The Fairy Bra Mothers offer virtual fittings by Zoom, FaceTime, Google Meetings.
Now you can take advantage of the same expertise that Stage and Screen costume designers, personal dressers, and wardrobe stylists have had for decades! We have extensive knowledge of intimate apparel products, and are especially known for our curious and uncanny SUPERPOWER of being able to look at someone and know their bra size. We’ve already gotten so many requests for our expert help by women who don’t live in or near New York City, who have heard of, or seen a video of fittings in our shop.
A good quality bra will range from $59-199. Well constructed, proper fitting undergarments are a worthy investment in yourself. We will include free shipping for purchases over $500. We recommend a Basic Bra Kit to get started, which consists of the 5 different TYPES of bras women need in their wardrobe.
- We’ll send you a few bras to try, and then have a second video consult. You can schedule the fitting when you receive the package, and want additional fit help.
- You will be billed for the entire amount of goods sent. Your account will be adjusted based on the goods you return.
- Items must be returned with tags attached and in perfect condition, and postmarked, within 10 days. No stains, no tears, no smells. Management reserves the right to determine what is “perfect, salable condition.”
- We recommend keeping the box we ship the goods in, and make any returns using that box.
- We suggest you make an appointment for an in store fitting if you find yourself to be a difficult fit.
- Merchandise that is returned will be sanitized, and kept out of stock for 2 days.
Make sure you are wearing your best fitting bra for all measurements.
- The size (and brand/style) of the bra that you are currently wearing. In a few words, describe the problem with the fit, such as I have quadraboobs, the band rides up, the straps fall down, I bounce when I walk…
- Your measurements – Grab a soft tape measure, like a seamstress would use, and measure yourself wearing only your best fitting bra.
- 1st measurement: Measure yourself around your ribcage, directly beneath your breasts, ensuring the tape is snug and parallel to the floor. This is your band size. bras come in band sizes from 28-48. make note of that number
- 2nd measurement: This time, Measure yourself across the fullest part of your breasts. If you have exceptionally heavy breasts, you might want to bend from the waist so your breasts are pointing toward the floor, and then measure yourself.
- The difference between the 2 measurements is your cup size.
- Example: Underbust measures 32. Fullest part of bust measures 40. The difference is 8, starting with B cup as the first cup size. An 8 inch difference would mean you wear a 32G in some brands, or a 32I in others.
- Most women are not even aware that such sizes exist! Our expertise is due to the fact that we know how the different brands and sizes fit different breast shapes and sizes.
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BRA NOT FITTING, AND YOU NOT LIKING IT.
We want all our clients to be Uplifted and Satisfied. Please keep in mind the very large distinction between a bra not fitting, and you not liking the style or fit. Many women only “like” a particular kind of bra. It doesn’t mean that it’s the right bra, a good bra, or that it fits well. Personal preferences are NOT an indication of fit.
Many women who’ve worn ill fitting bras their whole lives, find there is an adjustment period as their body acclimates to their new Support System. If you’ve always worn a 40 band, and your actual size is a 34 or 36 with a more substantial cup size, the feel of your bra will be different. Give it time. It’s the same as breaking in a new pair of shoes.